Soft Ride offers a limited warranty against specific defects in material and/or workmanship as determined upon inspection by Soft Ride. This warranty is valid for 6 months from date of verified original purchase only. This warranty is only valid if product is returned at customer’s expense with the Packing/Return Merchandise slip that was provided at purchase. Soft-Ride provides no refund or further warranty on warranty claims.
Items not covered by the Soft Ride warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear. Neither boot soles or gel orthotics are warranted against wear.
- Damage due to misuse or improper storage
- Damage due to using the wrong size boot
- Damage due to sharing of boots among horses
- Damage due to neglecting to clean the product and follow recommended maintenance
- Damage due to using the product in a manner not recommended by Soft-Ride
- Damage caused by customer altering the product in any manner
- Damage occurring outside of normal use
- Damage caused by animals biting or chewing on the product
- Soiled or improperly cared for products are not considered defective